Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First entry


Sooo this is pretty cool. But our first project, so to speak, is making my brain scream.
Well, not too much. But I'm just trying to make something and decide what form of jewelry it will be when it's all done. Either a necklace pendant or a hair clip thing that will be on a bobby pin. We'll see how it goes. I'm just experimenting with the map and glue and I actually have created a lot of texture with just the paper. It is better than I though it would be.
I was thinking about making the state of new york and the state of pennsylvania and then connecting them so that they look like a puzzle piece seeing as they are right next to each other. My boyfriend is from PA and I am from New York so I thought it would be cute. But as I started to make the design of the paper, I like it without making them into states. I guess we will see tomorrow what comes from these three items ....

No comments:

Post a Comment